1. How does the SunPass Prepaid Toll Program work?
2. How much does it cost to use the SunPass system?
3. Are there SunPass toll discounts?
4. Can I mount the SunPass transponder someplace other than the windshield?
5. Can I pull a boat/trailer?
6. Can I use the transponder with more than one vehicle?
7. Is there a charge for replacement of a transponder due to loss, theft or accident?
8. What happens if I drive with multiple Transponders in my vehicle?
9. Can I use SunPass when driving my motorcycle?
10. Do I mount my Mini Sticker Transponder to the outside or the inside of the vehicle windshield?
1. How do I access my account online?
2. What if I forgot my SunPass Account and/or Transponder Number?
3. What if I forgot my PIN?
4. Will my name and address be shared with others?
5. How can I print complete web pages from the SunPass.com web site?
1. What happens if I change vehicles, license plate, credit cards, or address?
2. I need activity statements and/or specific toll transaction receipts for business. What do I do?
3. Who should be contacted if the transponder is not working properly or needs to be repaired?
5. Will my Transponder register if it is mounted on the windshield and I pay cash?
6. How do I close my account or deactivate a Transponder?
7. How do I change the name on a SunPass account?
8. How do I activate a new transponder on my existing account?
9. What do I do if my transponder is lost or stolen?
2. How long does it take for (Easy Pay) to automatically replenish my account?
3. Can I get my money back?
4. If a SunPass customer moves out of Florida, can the SunPass transponder be returned for a refund?
5. How can I request a refund of my prepaid account balance online?
6. Are there any other payment options other than replenishing with a debit/credit card or check?
1. What if I’m driving a rental car and missed a toll?
1. What happens if the transponder is not in the vehicle when I pass through a SunPass lane and I do not pay the toll?
2. What do I need to do if I no longer own my vehicle?
3. What should I do if I receive an Unpaid Toll Document and I am a SunPass customer?
4. What should I do if I receive an Unpaid Toll Document and I am NOT a SunPass customer?